A complete product range offering the latest technology with a focus on energy efficiency…
SHOULD I INSTALL A VIESSMANN BOILER?
Viessmann offer a comprehensive product range with top technology that sets new benchmarks. By focusing on handing energy efficiently, they help to cut costs, save natural resources and protect the environment.
Featured boilers include:
VIESSMANN VITODENS 050-W
Wall mounted gas fired condensing boiler. Output: 5.9 to 35kW.
- Attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler
- Economical and efficient, with high standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to 97 % (Hs) [gross cv] / 108 % (Hi) [net cv] or SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009)
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- High efficiency A rated modulating pump
- Modulation range up to 1:4
- Extensive system accessories
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
- Easy operation, optionally also via room thermostats
- Plug in time clock and wireless receiver options
- Weather compensation option available
- Ideal for installation in living areas due to low operating noise and compact dimensions
- Compact installed height, with recessed fittings not requiring pipe cover
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Ease of wiring
- 3 year comprehensive warranty as standard
- Viessmann Trained Installers can now offer their customers an extended warranty option to 7 years
With the Vitodens 050-W, Viessmann now offers an attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler with proven quality. An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. An electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode is already integrated into the Vitodens 050-W, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is available as an accessory.
The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front for ease of service and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in multi storey buildings – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
VIESSMANN VITODENS 100
The perfect mix of performance, quality and value.
- Fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- Versatile on-board Viessmann boiler control interfaces with most external controls; integrated OpenTherm® communication ability; energy-saving outdoor temperature sensor standard.
- Greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 200′ and multiple venting options; new rigid and flexible PP(s) vent options.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Easy expansion with CombiPLUS Kit for energy-saving, on-demand DHW.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 37 to 118 MBH
With its outstanding design and price/performance ratio, the Vitodens 100 is the perfect mix of performance and value. Its compact design, zero clearance to combustibles and extremely quiet operation make the Vitodens 100 an ideal choice even in the smallest spaces. Plus, with a limited residential lifetime warranty, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting, value year after year.
VIESSMANN VITODENS 200-W
Outstanding performance, reliability and comfort.
- Best value in its class with new industry-leading technology and the most standard features.
- Lasting performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low-emission combustion for environmentally-friendly operation.
- Intelligent Lambda Pro gas management system automatically adjusts to different gas qualities for optimum efficiency and performance.
- Modulation ratio up to 6.5:1 ensures extremely high efficiency.
- Multiple venting options and greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 180 ft.
- Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2016.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH
The intuitive Viessmann-made Vitotronic 200, HO1B control manages the entire heating system and ensures economical performance and maximum comfort at all times. The user-friendly, menu-driven control is capable of displaying multi-line text and graphics on a backlit display. The high-contrast, monochrome display offers excellent readability under poor lighting conditions.
The outdoor reset function automatically adapts the boiler operating temperature to the changing outdoor temperature. This reduces fuel consumption up to 15%, giving you excellent returns year after year on a modest initial investment.
VIESSMANN VITODENS 222-F
Gas condensing storage combi boiler with integral enamelled loading cylinder or DHW cylinder with internal indirect coil, rated heating output: 3.2 to 35 kW or 3.2 to 26 kW
- Floorstanding gas condensing storage combi boiler in standard kitchen unit dimensions
- High level of DHW convenience thanks to an integral loading cylinder
- Durable and efficient thanks to the Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Power saving high efficiency pump
- Vitotronic control unit with plain text and graphic display, with remote control via app (option)
- Energy efficiency class: A
Condensing storage combi boiler with enamelled loading cylinder
The floorstanding Vitodens 222-F condensing appliance does not need a separate room. It is so compact and quiet that you can even run it in your kitchen.
Its variable speed high efficiency pump makes it extremely economical. Vitodens 222-F, with up to 35 kW, is ideally suited to owner-occupied apartments and detached houses.
The level of DHW convenience provided by this condensing appliance is particularly impressive. The enamelled loading cylinders with 100 or 130 litre capacity ensure an excellent supply of DHW for baths and showers.
Its gas consumption is permanently low and, with the Lambda Pro Control combustion controller, it ensures high operational reliability. As a consequence, the flue gas inspection interval is fully three years, which saves on inspection fees.
GET HELP & ADVICE FOR ANY VIESSMANN BOILER OR HEATING PROJECT?
It only takes a few moments to pick up a phone and dial our number. We speak to people every day about all types of central heating and boiler installation projects and we will be more than happy to talk to you.
GET A FIXED PRICE WITHIN 20 SECONDS – CLICK HERE