Users – refers to individuals, companies, or any other organisation seeking one or more suppliers to perform services such as construction, renovation or decorating.
Suppliers – refers to any professional who can answer a quote request issued by a User.
Company – refers to the website and organisation BOILER COSTS
Description of Service
The Company offers a service which connects Users with Suppliers
To be connected for free with one or more Suppliers, the User must fill out a quote request form detailing the work they wish to have carried out/the services they require.
Suppliers interested in providing a quote will then contact the User directly to issue a quotation and where appropriate, arrange to carry out the necessary work.
The Company does not provide quotes automatically by email
Users are matched to Suppliers who operate in their geographical area. In most cases, Suppliers will need to contact Users by telephone and/or meet with them in person in order to provide an accurate quote.
Users do not have to pay to use the services provided by the Company.
The Company does not take commission on jobs carried out by Suppliers.
Suppliers wishing to respond to quote requests pay either a subscription or an agreed amount for each enquiry.
All Users of https://www.boiler-costs.co.uk agree to:
- Use the service for personal benefit and for real and serious requests only
- Provide accurate information when filling out quote request forms.
- Endeavour to inform the Company when they no longer need to be connected by Suppliers.
- Endeavour to inform the Company if the nature of their quote request changes after they’ve submitted the quote request form.
- Not misuse the services provided by the Company; those who do may be prosecuted. Misusing the service includes submitting unfair or fictitious quote requests, providing false information in quote request forms and submitting requests for products/services prohibited by law.
- Submit online ratings and reviews of the Suppliers they hire/are contacted by.
The Company reserves the right to delete quote requests which are incomplete, unconfirmed, or which contain false, inconsistent or vague information.
Suppliers who use https://www.boiler-costs.co.uk agree to:
- Respond to quote requests within three days.
- Provide free quotes.
- Honour all commitments and deadlines specified in the quote.
- Comply with industry regulations and standards.
- Comply with tax laws.
- Have valid insurance.
- Perform a quality service.
- Provide a quality after-sales service.
The Company takes these Supplier commitments extremely seriously. To ensure Users receive the best possible service, the Company reserves the right to exclude Suppliers who do not adhere to the above commitments. Suppliers can be excluded either after an investigation process has been carried out or at any time the Company deems fit. However, the Company cannot be held liable for cases where a Supplier fails to meet the above commitments.
The Company agrees to:
- Provide a free service for Users.
- Never charge Suppliers commission on the jobs they carry out.
- Make every effort to find one or more Suppliers, using 3rd party networks as necessary, who can respond to each quote request.
- Connect Users with no more than 3 Suppliers per quote request.
- Notify Users by email when a Supplier has been matched to their quote request and provide the User with each Supplier’s contact details. The Company endeavours to provide Users with accurate, up-to-date Supplier information but cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or false information provided by Suppliers.
- Notify users by email within seven working days if no Supplier has been found to respond to their quote request. In no event can the Company be held liable for any inconvenience or damage caused by the fact that no Supplier has been found to respond to their quote request.
- Contact Users by email or phone to verify quote request details in cases where quote request forms are considered incomplete, vague, false or inconsistent. If the Company do not receive a response when contacting the User, the quote request will be deleted.
- Never interfere in the business relationship between Users and Suppliers. The services provided by the Company end automatically when the Supplier and User make contact with each other. Therefore the Company cannot be found liable for any damage or inconvenience caused before, during or after completion of work carried out by a Supplier chosen by the user.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequence of any of its Suppliers. It is the sole responsibility of the User to check the references, insurance credentials and qualifications of any Suppliers they choose to hire.
Business Leads Sales Shipping & Refunds:
The Company confirms that:
- All leads may be sold up to 3 times at prevailing rates agreed between the Company and the Suppliers.
- All leads are shipped, on the same day as payment,, to the Suppliers by email or api form, setup by the Suppliers for the purposes of shipping leads directly to the business or the business call centre.
- All leads sold come with the guarantee that the Supplier gets to speak to the client within 48 hours of the details been provided.
- If the Supplier is unable to speak directly to the client within 48 hours, having made every reasonable attempt to do so, the Supplier may apply for a full refund. A full refund will be provided to the Supplier where the Company is unable to make contact with a client within 48 hours after receiving a refund request. In the event that the Company manages to make contact with the client, after receiving a refund request, the refund request will be refused.
- All refund requests to be processed within 7 days
- No leads may be refunded after 3 days of shipping.
- Order for leads may be cancelled prior to shipping.
- Suppliers who misuse the Companies lead returns policy may have their account closed.
- The Company reserves the right to close a Suppliers account without notice or explanation.
The following Suppliers account options are available:
- prepayment (leads are 10% to 15% cheaper
- pay as you go
Our prepayment account is based on prepayments for leads in increments of £250, £500 or £1,000.
Discounts are given to Suppliers opting for our prepayment account:
Our prepayment discount structure:
- £250 prepayment get you a 10% discount
- £500 prepayment gets you a 12.5% discount
- £1,000 prepayment gets you a 15% discount
Suppliers with prepayment accounts are given priority over Monthly Account holders with regard to lead distribution or shortfalls in supply.
Suppliers wishing to close a prepayment account will have the balance of their account refunded within 30 days of account closure.
Pay As You Go Accounts
Our pay as you go account is designed for businesses that want a to buy leads without the need for a prepayment or monthly account. It’s a hassle free account and is ideal for those that wish to test the Price Devils system.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
UPDATED AUGUST 2020